Marketing Coordinator - State Farm Agent Team Member (Event Marketing Focus)
Full Time in Bee Cave, TX
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Dedicated to customer service
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Experience in marketing
- Position may require irregular working hours
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Bee Cave, TX is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Ben Archer - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Simple IRA
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none